Just a few questions about this year’s facility

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Just a few questions about this year’s facility. Are there any changes in getting water for the weeks extended stay –once the RV is set up it ain’t moving. Do we still go to the top of the hill under the finish line table top to get some in the water jugs?

We know there is a dump/sewer guy coming so we can dump the tanks but what about getting more water? Is there a sign up for the sewer guy to be on his list?

Also is there going to be a power washer this year on the hill? Just wondering it was great to wash the bike a couple times. (Thanks Buddy Pro-Clean 2000)

Will there be spode showers? Loved ‘em last year!

With more people expected this year will there be more pottys?

It was my impression that Coop or someone was laying out more trail on the property for us tree banger types, any ideas of how much trail thy are making this year or is already established trail that we just needed to find? Do they need help with it?

Is Jack and Diane going to be there with the most awesome sno-cones?

OK, that’s it…oh one more

Will Wes be making coffee early in the morning just in case we are camped next to a tent and we don’t wanna start up the generator and wake them up?

Thanks

See you in 21 days!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I know Jack & Diane will be there, I talked to Jack last week and he's pumped. He's planning on Breakfast and lunch then closing down sometime in the late afternoon.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
once the RV is set up it ain’t moving
Setting it up that way is a mistake. I'm not sure I understand the question, but no, there will be no plumbing run to the FredT RV. Even the mighty evil one had to move the RV out last year, from the VERY BACK of the pits. If YOU want to get water from the dumapage dude, go ahead, but I wouldn't suggest it :)

is there going to be a power washer this year on the hill
Yes, sponsored by ProClean and Briggs & Stratton.

Will there be spode showers? Loved ‘em last year!
Yes.

With more people expected this year will there be more pottys?
Yes, 4 vs. last years 2 and serviced much more. Why folks don't want to use the real bathrooms in the office building is beyond me.

It was my impression that Coop or someone was laying out more trail on the property for us tree banger types,
No, we totally blew-off the woods riders this year. Just kidding! Your impression is correct, Guy will be helping mark a HS course roughly 8 miles long this year.

Jeff answered the Jack and Diane thing. They are leaving mid-day on Saturday.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Why folks don't want to use the real bathrooms in the office building is beyond me.

Depending on what you had to do it wasnt worth the trip. Plus some of us couldnt figure out how to use the coat hanger toliet flusher thingie ma bob! ;) I say we bring the parts and have Lou fix it for Chris. He seemed to enjoy fixing his own. :p

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
OK, Thanks Okie. Just wanted to be ready before hand. (I was also asking the questions for everyone else) Hey you'll be surprised to see us be able to carry those big water jugs on little bikes from the hill to fill the tanks. Helmets on of course!

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
There was a bathroom up the hill? I went all week and didnt even know it till Saturday during the races. DOH!!! For all you first timers this year. There IS a bathroom at the starters tower.

Top Bottom