Bill Kubitz

Dec 30, 2003
I was looking for a bike to ride with my bro and his boy. Almost bought a sweet CR 250. But I was talking to a friend who owns a motorcycle repair shop and is one heck of a dirt bike rider/builder. He told me to look at a 89 KDX 200 at local motorcycle shop. He said it is the ultimate all around bike out their and was in great condition. Being an EX AMA roadracer and pushing 40 I figured I better not get a moto-cross bike for the woods in fear of killing myself!!! After buying the KDX and riding it, I cannot believe how nice the bike is. The powerband is perfect for the riding we do here in Wisconsin and is much more easier to go fast in the the tight stuff than my bro`s KX. I think I made the right choice with this machine. Cheap price and is an awsum machine!!! A couple of tweaks before spring and I`ll be ready to put the sleds away for the summer !!!

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Congratulations on your choice. Cruise the forum closely and you will learn a lot about the KDX. Tons of good info here.

JCW

johnnymoto

~SPONSOR~
Nov 9, 2000
The are the perfect trail bike that can crawl or rip. Change the springs front and rear, add a FMF or Boysen rad valve, pc or fmf pipe, rejet and have fun. I have a 92' that I bought new and it is still a great bike. I have looked at the new ones but I go home and ride my old one that runs perfect and I think" well, may be next year." They just run and run and run. Congratulations. Enjoy the ride.

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
I agree that the KDX is one fun bike, especially for the price. I have been riding street bikes for years and bought this to go riding with my son. I've been enjoying it so much that I've actually thought about getting a dual purpose to go with or even replace the CBR.

Best,
Greg

Top Bottom