Just for Terry Hay (and all Aussies)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I was working on my suspension (see- it's on topic) and my mate sent me this,

Carlos Spencer goes into the All Black changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but we've just beaten Wales and South Africa in consecutive weeks and let's be honest it's only Australia. They're crap and we can't be bothered".

Carlos looks at them and says "Well, the way I've been playing recently, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub."

So Carlos goes out to play Australia by himself and the rest of the New Zealand team go off for a few jars. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the telly on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "New Zealand 7 - Australia 0 (Spencer - 10 minutes - Converted Try)".

He is beating Australia all by himself! Anyway, the telly goes off and a few more pints later the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how Carlos got on".

They put the telly back on. "Result from the Stadium: New Zealand 7 (Spencer 10 minutes) - Australia 7 (Sailor 79 minutes)". They can't believe it, Carlos has single handedly got a draw against Australia!!

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sitting with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them.

"I've let you down, I've let you down." says Carlos.

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Australia, all by yourself. And they only scored in the last minute!" says the rest of the team.

"No, No, I have" says Spencer, "I've let you down... I got sent off after 12 minutes"

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i dont know if i should enjoy that joke too much, just in case we drop a bollock with the french, but here goes anyway

yeeeeehaaaaaaaa :laugh: :yeehaw: :flame: :thumb: woooooowooooooo

terry hay

Nov 8, 2003
KIWI
Ten minutes to kickoff and Ive read your post again. Hopefully the ref will have his eye on Spencer and he gets sent off after five minutes . We all know what cheating *******s you guys are. LOL If we lose, the Steinlagers are on me!

terry hay

Nov 8, 2003
22-10 to the good guys. Let the fosters run free! We won't even ask "What's the difference between the Allblacks and the Milford Track?" Your shout buddy!

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Drinking and lamenting isn't too much different from drinking and celebrating. Fosters and XXXX on me.

Congrats to all my Aussie mates - let the lip flapping begin.

OK, I'll bite - what is the difference between the Allblacks and the Milford Track?

Top Bottom