HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I ordered No. 19 edition of VMX as a birthday gift to myself. All I can say is wow! It ain't cheap, but the info, pictures and paper are excellent. I'd prefer to cut back on the heavy gloss paper to make it cheaper, but it looks great. No way this thing makes it even near the "reading room". :)

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
Yeah it is expensive but as you say its a nice quality product. There is nothing else that even comes close......I hang out for each issue.....and I look at the bikes and remember being a pimple headed 14 yr old old fat boy & drooling over it when it was brand new on the show room floor. Tis good.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I just called up the US Distributor and ordered the copy I wanted. I didn't want to do a subscription until I saw the product. I wish all the mags were this good. But then again, I have found international publications to be much better than US (US is too commercial while others don't mind slagging a product if it sucks).

Just go to www.vmx-mag.com for ordering info. I'm thinking hard about getting a subscription....I'll have to put it on my Xmas list.

Top Bottom