PSU54321

Feb 6, 2003
The bike is just so amazing,got a great deal on it also, everyone that is looking to buy a new bike may want to deal with www.kcpowersports.com for your bikes. Although this place is in Huntsville Alabama,I live in Waco Texas,and couldn't pass up the deal. Not only will they match a price of a competitor but they will beat it also. I got mine for $3,699 before doc+tax, which is a really awesome price. Just ask around and see what places will use the $300 cutomer cash towards the purchase of the bike, otherwise its not a good deal at all. Just wanted to help some of you. thanks and in my opinion the yz125 kills the KX,CR,AND RM 125'S don't know about ktm,the bikes are just a lil heavy for me.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by PSU54321
I live in Waco Texas,and couldn't pass up the deal.

I don't see how the Yamaha shop in Waco stays in business unless they are selling a lot of the water craft stuff.
btw, I'm in Waco too. #31 on a KTM 125

PSU54321

Feb 6, 2003
Yea, thats awesome waco too, I even know the owners daughter and I still couldn't get a hookup on it, everyone in Texas wanted way too much for their bikes so I just went to cycletrader and found nioce deals and had to pick one up.

PSU54321

Feb 6, 2003
where do you usually ride at Jeff, I have gone out to Eagles in Riesel every now and a then on my friends kx but now that I have my own I can do a whoile lot more,I want to hit up some nice places in Dallas real soon.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
There is Burleson, Village Creek are just a little over an hour away and they are opening a new place in Alvarado next week. It'll be outdoor till October then it moves indoor, I plan on checkind it out.

I mostly ride Eagles here.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Mosier Valley is Nice also. Its in the Dallas area as well. Village Creek is also cool. I went down to Tx. this past summer, and have been in yrs. past. Both of those tracks are good. I do not know how close they are to you PSU, but if you get the chance check them out.

PSU54321

Feb 6, 2003
I want to head out to Cycle Ranch soon (suppose to be The Heaven of moto x) does village creeek have a website, or what is the fees to ride their.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Click below for the web sites

Waco
Badlands
Cross Creek
Four States
Freestone
Whitney
Mesquite Hills
Motocross Planet
Mosier Valley
Village Creek
Cycle Ranch
Weatherford
Diamond arena (new track in Alvarado) opens next week

These are a few of the tracks around, there are more. Burleson does not have a web site, Oak hill is down and I'm not sure about Nacona.

Village Creek has night practice on Tuesday and day practice on non race Sunday's. Burleson races every 2nd & 4th Sunday. There are 2 tracks in Bastrop that do Wed night practice, one is cross creek and the other is Lakeside.

Top Bottom