Metallica88

Nov 28, 2003
hey, i just got a new kdx 220 on wednesday! Looking around for websites and this one seems worthwile. I love the bike! Just finished breaking it in yesterday, after that i gave it a little gas and the thing flys! But i still havent tried its full ability becuase although i may be done with breakin in the book form, i still wanna take it easy for a while just to make sure. Ill probly become a fairly common poster on the website, depending on how many replys i can get.

john_bilbrey

Mar 22, 2003
Welcome aboard. I just joined "Team Green" a couple of weeks ago aboard an a new '03 220 as well. There's lots of great info here - read it all. If you have a question, it's probably been answered. I answered alot of my own just by reading!

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Congrats on the 220R! I'm new here myself but there's a wealth of information both in the website and posting in/searching the forum. If you want to do something, more than likely someone else has already done it. The KDX is the ultimate Tinkertoy... :-)

Best,
Greg

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Your gonna love that thing, especially if you ride tight woods!

Kevin

Metallica88

Nov 28, 2003
O ya, i definetly like it! My dad has a klx 400, i think it might be an even race, but i know once we get up in those woods my bike will probly be a little more nimble than his. We've got alllll the mountain riding gear now! Motorhome, two 360 prairies, my kdx 220, and my dads klx 400! I see great fun ahead. By the way im only 13, but im tall, so the 220 suits well. I hope to ride it for many years to come, probly into my 20s. Seems like posts get a fairly good amount of replys here, so ill go ahead and put the site on my favorites list.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Into your 20's ! I've been riding for 28 years and I'm going for another 28 or 30! Yup I'm old :^)

Kevin

Mike McGlade

Jan 13, 2000
Hey, congratulations on the new 220. You will love it. I have had over 20 bikes since 1970 or so and one of my two favorites is my 98 220 (the other a 1981 Maico 490). Check out this website and the justkdx site for any questions in relation to the green machines and you will always be well informed. Do yourself and your riding friends a favor though, and go to www.sharetrails.org for information on protecting access to riding areas.

Top Bottom