XRstroker

Feb 26, 2001
yup, just got 1999 KTM 300 MXC, so clean you can eat off of it. Now im not ashamed for people to see my bike, hehe. I rode it today for a little bit and I really gotta get used to the power of it before I hit the trails on it, but oh man it kicks! The snap of the powerband is insane, your cruising along and all the sudden.....WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, double the power.........what a rush, hehe. Taking it out to a field tomorrow to really get more used to it, all I have to say is KTM makes an AWESOME bike

XRstroker

zeroo

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 31, 2000
Congrats,and I agree they do make a great bike.I had a 00 300exc and was impressed with the power. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
No wing? No problem!;)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Hey Patman, in honor of XRStrokers brand switch, can you help him change his name?
XRStroker- Congratulations. Welcome to the orange side!:cool:

XRstroker

Feb 26, 2001
Cool Idea ktmboy!

I was thinking about changing my name but didn't wanna lose the recognition i had already gained. Being able to change my name without going back to "junior member" would be pretty sweet :D

XRstroker

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Sorry, I don't think that's a feature Okie has available at his fingertips. :(

Maybe "Ex-XRstroker"?:confused:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey, made the same switch myself a few weeks ago, congratulations! Isn't it great? I love my bike. They sure do make the XRs look like ancient dinosaur bikes, don't they?

mknight

Jun 14, 2000
Congratulations. I own a '98. I hear awesome things about the '99 (just ask Strick). You will not be disappointed. This bike is awesome. It is the most versatile bike made in my opinion. That is why I bought it. I can race it in the desert, ride it on a MX track, lug it in the woods, and go trail riding.

XRstroker

Feb 26, 2001
Yes i do love it, your right mknight it is very versatile. And yes FC22 it is great, after riding this that XR looks like a kids bike, heh.

Oh well, I may be making a name change soon to something along the KTM or KaTooM lines....I'll post it if I do.

but for now............... ex-XRstroker :D

Top Bottom