Atruckee

Mar 19, 2007
Got a bookstore card for christmas, MX & Offroad Handbook arrived today. I have scanned throgh it, and I'm impressed. I've been working on dirt and street bikes for 20+yrs, completely disassembled and rebuilt multi-cyl engines, and I'm always ready to learn more. As soon as I opened it, I could tell there is plenty of stuff I can learn from this book. :cool:
You know how most service books always chicken out? They explain the stuff that you probably already know, or could figure out yourself, then they say that the exact information you really need is "beyond the scope of this manual, please see your brand-x dealer" or "must be replaced as an assembly" or some similar type of BS. Well that's where this book picks up. If you're seriously into working on bikes, this book is well worth the price of admission. If you're just getting into the sport and plan on doing anything more than changing your air filter, you need this book. I don't know EG, but I can tell he knows his business. I wish I would have bought this book years ago.
Steve

regal21guy

Jan 14, 2008
yea i have the mx and offroad handbook second edition and boy did he do a good job writing it out . very helpfull and i am very impressed !

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
I have the first edition from way back. He puts out good information. I had him port and cut my cylinder and head, great work, smooth awesome power.

Top Bottom