cherrie

Jul 18, 2006
Okiewan said:
Or just get those first post jitters out of the way :thumb:
Click the "New Thread" button!
im a new member just thought i would introduce myself my name is cherrie I have a yamaha yz250f 2004 and im from australia

cherrie

Jul 18, 2006
SnaKeO said:
hi guys

just bought a DT 250,

i live in australia and we have bush out here to go nutts, i just wanted to utilase this

ohhhh i cant spell :P
hey im cherrie just joined up noticed that your from australaia love riding in the bush especially when its muddy i have a yamaha 250

cherrie

Jul 18, 2006
just joined up

hey everyone just joined up my name is cherrie im from australia i own a yamaha yz250f 2004 and i love riding bush plenty of it to here weather not so good

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
cherrie said:
have i done this right just joined up hope you got my last message

You did fine ;) My bad, as I pulled your post out of that giant thread without realizing that you had started a thread.

In any case ...

Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom