KDXROCKET14

Mar 22, 2012
Hello, i had a quick question, does canadian dave still moderate the actual just kdx website?? i have been a long time kdx rider and reader of the site and just was wondering if there was anyway to keep adding things to the site. i just love these bikes and thought maybe we could add more tech tips, and readers could upload pics from their rides, etc. Just keep the site going, havent seen a change their in years.It would be cool to see the site continue to have things added. If anyone has any idea's to get anything going again or how to contact who runs the site, then let's do it.
Thanks, Ryan.

geoffro

Nov 16, 2007
Either nobody knows or everyone is happy rocket!!lol
valid point though.... I wouldnt mind finding pics a bit easier, but then again maybe i'm not using the "tools" properly ....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If you guys want to write some stuff, provide images for the KDX site, I'll add them for you with credit/links.

If I recall Dave has long been off the KDX, but I do have access to the website.

KDXROCKET14

Mar 22, 2012
That sounds pretty cool, if anyone wanted to do a ride report or had a tech tip etc, would be cool to keep that site going, could you private message me and we could trade emails?

Top Bottom