redline@7250

Sep 26, 2005
I started riding when the Yamaha DT-1 Enduros were first introduced in the US. Never stopped. Now I live in Washington (state) and ride a KTM 300EX. Trails. I'm hoping to learn about rebuilding a dirt bike from the late '60's or early 70's with my kids. It would be great to find a Yamaha Enduro 100 for the kids and a 250 for me and then rebuild them... Meanwhile I go to the Monroe track for "workouts". Love to ride and glad to be here.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
As I mentioned in your original post buried WAY down in the main welcome thread, welcome to the site! :)

We have a good size group here scattered up and down the Wet Coast. Hopefully they will pop in and say hi.

Rebuilding bikes with your kids are a great way to make dirtbiking a family affair. Sounds like too much fun. Watch the for sale ads and jump in the Vintage Bikes / Racing Forum for info on repairs and parts sources.

Again, welcome!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey there I just left it. I've got a 78 DT 400 I'll make ya a hell of a deal on. :) PLEASE PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY!!! Will be coming through in late Oct. for the 25-hour at Goldendale, if interested I will toss it on the trailer next to my bike.

Otherwise, welcome to WA. You ride trails? Taneum/Lake Wenatchee was where I spent most of last summer ... it's great there ...

Top Bottom