Just passed the m/c driving test

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I just took my motorcycle driving test and passed. :yeehaw:  I've had my permit since I got my KTM last year. The only thing you can't do with the permit is ride at night and on highways but it was set to expire on the 19th. They give you a year to learn the ropes befor you actually have to take the driving test or you end up doing the written again.

It's a pretty simple test, go through some cones and around a circle while keeping your front wheel inbetween the lines which are about three feet wide and not putting your feet down. I was a little nervious because it had rained a little and the ground was wet, in fact they made me sign a waiver to take the test because of the wet pavement. The first time through I actually hit a wet spot and had to put my foot down so the lady let me go again and I passed.

Now I'm ready for a dualsport ride. :thumb:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It's a pretty simple test, go through some cones and around a circle while keeping your front wheel inbetween the lines which are about three feet wide and not putting your feet down.
That's what I thought. Try it on a GSXR 750 somet ime :silly: I failed my first attempt!

Congrats!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
dualsportin' is a lot of fun, I really miss playing on road with my old DR :)
Congrads on getting your "M" endorsment

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Congrats

A little tip for future license getters. The Rancho Cucamonga DMV doesnt have room for the cones. They have you do a few laps around the parking lot and a short sprint down the road. Very easy to pass if you dont turn in front of a car thats waiting for a spot. Even if they wave you by. :debil:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Awesome news!! :thumb: Congrats! :yeehaw:

Like Okie said... watch out for cagers. :p

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Tree, you might want to concider taking the motorcycle safty course . It does teach you some good habbits of riding and it drops 3 points off your license,(drivers licence to!) and it can save you on insurence. I took it and it's REAL easy. Intended for people that have never ridden before. You will be bored out of your mind but it's good to have it under your belt.

Top Bottom