terrible

Jun 26, 2006
OK so I've always wanted some kind of 80cc two stroke bike. I've had a warrior for a bit over three years and it sat for the last two. I traded it straight up for a brand new left over RM85 a few weeks ago. If I had my way when I bought the warrior I would have bought the bike then but, the wife didn't want anything to do with a bike. Three years and several roll overs later she's done with the warrior (as am I)

Now down to business. I'm 27 and weigh around 170. I noticed in the manual (read front to back dozen times) that they bike is set up for a 120lb rider off the showroom floor. Is there anything I can do to get the suspension setup a little closer to me weight? I'm still learning on the bike but I've already felt the rear bottom a few times. I checked into a stiffer spring but the only thing I could find was a factory option spring that is 2 tenths of a kilogram stiffer. Now for the 140$ asking price I'm not even going to try it.

Would some one like pro circuit be able to build something for my needs? THe reason I wanted a small bike is because if my smaller build, I am 170 lbs but with a 29" inseem and only being 5'9" tall makes the bigger bikes out of reach for me.

Can I getthis thing setup any better?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Factory Connection has a 5.3. They are $98.95 at MX South.

The part number is NNI-0053 .

Last edited:

terrible

Jun 26, 2006
Should of got atleast a 125 blah

Hey to each thier own. I know my limitations na dI don't want to risk spending another 15k on new knees again because I bought something out of my league.

Factory Connection has a 5.3. They are $98.95 at MX South.

Thanks for the good info!

Top Bottom