Patterson

Sep 24, 2007
It's for my 3-yr old, which will be 4 in May, and was wondering where everyone went for parts for these little mini's. I'm gonna replace the plastic, and it also needs a new brake lever. Also, I'm pretty sure the bike was supposed to come with some type of throttle governor, but it's not on the bike.

Any help in leading me to the right places would be greatly appreciated. :)

Brian

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
For the tiny bikes a dealer is about the only choice for stock type parts. Just find one that is near by that you like or find a mail order one with a good reputation as the parts are not very universal and not in high demand. Also pick ip a factory service manual it will save you a lot of grief in the long run.

Patterson

Sep 24, 2007
Thanks for the reply Pat. The bike came with the owners manual, as well as some other manuals. The previous owner also gave me the washers and bolts for adjusting the suspension. It's an 05' with only 10 hours on it, and I gave $600, so I'm very happy with that deal. :)

This is for my youngest son for x-mas, but I don't know how I'm gonna hold out that long!! :D

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Make sure one of the manuals is a factory Service manual, big difference between that and an owners manual.

Top Bottom