Just some shots

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
These shots are just from this summer, Nothing special..
When I miss riding all I can do is dream of riding, while there's snow sitting outside. :(

Feel free to play with them if you want, I doubt anything worthy could come out of these shots.

Just thought I'd share...

At the bottom of the hill.

First time learning how to pop the clutch, on this huge hill. (I hate that jersey.)

My step dad going through some water. None of us could stay on top, I don't think it was deep enough and not enough room to get any speed.

I thought this picture looked pretty cool..

That's all I decided to display..

For the local guys, this was at Garven Pits I'm pretty sure. Not familiar with names yet.

islandrider125

Damn Yankees
Dec 4, 2006
in that bottom picture you mite wanna look at a line going over that berm looks like a sweet jump and nice pics

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
according to the EXIF, he is using a Canon PowerShot A520.

me and my buddy tried looking for the garvin pits last summer, but no luck :( lol there is like 100 pits in that area

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I think this is Garven pits. I wouldn't know how to get there by vehicle, we started at the Floodway and went there.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I was looking at this image, and saw something, so I decided to do some CSI type enhancements, Yeah I have that sort of tech here!!..

Look what I found! How did you guys not see him there?

Attachments

• resizedd (Custom).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 303
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…