Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing

Aug 6, 2000
Anyone remember me? Just decided to do my once in a while drop by. How has everyone been doing? I'm only seeing a few famiar faces, I guess I've been away for to long. I've haven't been out riding in a while, a nut backed off of a bolt in my tranny and it got turned to splinters, I've still been riding its just I keep losing 1st gear which I guess its clogging ports and maybe jamming up the shift drum. Also my front bearing went so I haven't able to ride. I'm going to rip the motor apart so I can throughly clean the tranny and I'm going to port the cylinder out some. After that I was going to restore the bike. I was looking at a new CR250 or 125SX but I ended up getting a car, oh yea its a 1972 Oldsmobile 442 http://community.webshots.com/user/psycodiver69 I was thinking of getting a new bike this spring if I get up enough money, but so far this car has been eating everything (it really likes gas) Other than that I graduated high school and I started college in Sept.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I remember you! Good to see you. Some things have changed, but this is still the best place for info and advice from REAL people on our bikes!

Stick around. :)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I remember you as well. I like your ride. My brother has a sweet 71 cutless that we put a lot of work into. It was a sweet car. Just ditch the drum brakes in the front with a disk kit. Sorry to hear about the bike. Maybe you can get a new one soon. :)

Aug 6, 2000
Originally posted by Danman
I remember you as well. I like your ride. My brother has a sweet 71 cutless that we put a lot of work into. It was a sweet car. Just ditch the drum brakes in the front with a disk kit. Sorry to hear about the bike. Maybe you can get a new one soon. :)

Most of my money is caught up in my car right now, I would like to though but life is expensive. By the way my car already has front discs along with power brakes, but I plan to put bigger discs up front and convert the rear to disc brakes

Top Bottom