SVandal

Jul 18, 2007
Took my bike out for the first real desert trail riding today, rather than just playing around in the dirt near the house and wanted to thank those who've answered my questions recently (and a couple of years ago when I first wanted to get a KDX). Ran great today, lugged it a few times like a four-stroke and smiled whenever I topped out in a gear. Sure the suspension is too soft, thats for another day, but having a reliable two-stroke that had no plug problems, started on the first kick (second after my friend layed it on its side), and ran strong all day reminds me why I wanted to get a dirtbike again after not having one for the last 4 years.

My water to oil leak is now fixed, new clutch works well, and my engine is running strong. Thanks again to those who took the time to answer my questions as they came up.

Stan

sigurd

Jun 24, 2007
Hey congratulations. My neighbor who was new to town was selling a kdx200 last spring for a song. It was in good shape. I sooo wanted that bike, but had no spare cash. It just killed me to walk by it. Great fun bike.

Enjoy!

Rotorranch

Feb 10, 2007
SVandal said:
Took my bike out for the first real desert trail riding today, rather than just playing around in the dirt near the house and wanted to thank those who've answered my questions recently (and a couple of years ago when I first wanted to get a KDX). Ran great today, lugged it a few times like a four-stroke and smiled whenever I topped out in a gear. Sure the suspension is too soft, thats for another day, but having a reliable two-stroke that had no plug problems, started on the first kick (second after my friend layed it on its side), and ran strong all day reminds me why I wanted to get a dirtbike again after not having one for the last 4 years.

My water to oil leak is now fixed, new clutch works well, and my engine is running strong. Thanks again to those who took the time to answer my questions as they came up.

Stan

Have fun riding! :ride:

Rotor

Top Bottom