MSMS_KDXer

Sep 3, 2001
I've noticed that the JustKDX site hasn't been updated in a while. Is the site even still visited much? It has a ton of great information, but how long is it going to keep going without something being updated. Point-in-case, the e-mail link to the webmaster is broken (or was a month or so ago, when I tried using it), the scrolling announcement has said "new this month: Project JustKDX" for at least half a year now, and Cycle World reviewed the KDX and even made reference to the site. I really do appreciate the work of individuals who made the site possible, but it would be nice if it was updated, even if only a little every few weeks.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
OUCH .. Truth hurts ... It has been a crazy summer for both me and Dave. Dave's company has exploded with business and he has been working 60 + hour weeks all summer and has barely found the time to answer questions on the forum page much less add articles to the page. I really dont have a good excuse as that but trying to balance a job, family and try to get in some riding time of my own, the page has kinda suffered this summer. And to add to this the fact that Dirtrider.net moved to a different server this summer and the e-mail links did no longer work as well as we were not able to post anything to the page for almost a month. I apologize for that. They should now be working again and dont hesitate to send us a word if you need something in specific.

To answer you question. NO we are not out of business and we DO plan on doing more updates to the page but it takes time to write the articles and get pictures developed and scanned in for the articles. In fact we encourage readers to send us articles and we will be glad to post them. I wish we had a new artiocle every 2 weeks but to be honst with you it takes longer than that to put an article together. If you (or anybody for that fact) have some new articles or ideas send them our way and we will be glad to post them. Heck we might even get to ride again ;)

teton

Dec 13, 2000
How about a SUPER K, oh all ready out there, well just a KDX store would be great, I have gone through the newest White Bros. catalog and highlighted every part for the KDX's, why you ask, dont know really, if I cant ride my scotter Ill find something else to do regarding my bike.

PLEASE HEAL PLEASE HEAL PLEASE HEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what a way to spend the bummer summer:confused:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
A KDX Store? ... Didn't ya here the man .. We cant even keep up with the webpage much less having to order and ship parts :scream:

It is something Dave and I talked about when we first started this page and it was just way too much to get it started so we never really pursued it. We didnt start the page to make money or anything .. just to help people save some time and money working on their KDX's. We just tell them what to buy and let them buy parts from you man ;)

Top Bottom