Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
TWMX... he's looking fast! Not sure how much more that 450 has to give.
Click me

:worship:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
maybe its just me but imho mx is infinitely more impressive than sx

nice find :nod:

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Okiewan said:
SX is ballet , MX is racing :)

How'd you like to be out rippin' laps and one of those guys show up? I guess I'd just pull off and watch, lol. 'Course I'm not a "racer". :p

KW showed up at a benefit at one of the local mx tracks here in LA,the state, last year. It was impressive to watch, he didnt use any line anyone else would, it didnt look like he was going fast or working hard, but his lap times were unbelievable. I picked a spot next to the track and watched him and the money racers negotiate that section, it is another level.

I will never forget seeing Coop hauling the mail on the fresh out of the KTM truck 525 Enduro bike at DW 04.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
cant stop watching this video

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Okiewan said:
SX is ballet , MX is racing :)

How'd you like to be out rippin' laps and one of those guys show up? I guess I'd just pull off and watch, lol. 'Course I'm not a "racer". :p

That's what happens when he shows up around here. Except for the rippin laps part(I'm just puttn around).
The video doesn't do justice to how smooth and fast this guy is when he is relaxed. To see him practice by himself makes it seem impossible that james and ricky are always blowing by him. We have watched him rip some laps at some of our local tracks and the bike sounds like it has a light switch on it. It is either off or on, no blippin the throttle. Most impressive for a rookie like me.

There are a few guys who stay on the track and try to run with him, but it's like a dog trying to catch a car. quite amusing. :laugh:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
watched the whole MTV video music awards thinking that wouldve surely made it :)

obviously they didnt see it or they dont know a good one when they see it :bang:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Way cool..........what's better, sitting in the stands at a SX or standing track-side at a national, seeing the true speed and FEELING the ground move? Wish I could still smell the pre-mix!............to get that fix, I weed-eat more often :think:

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
Didn't care for the music, but I'm trying hard not to be a hater!

He is wicked fast and smooth. I did notice he seemed to be sitting quite a bit. Probably the number of long sweepers and hills on the track and the fact he was just practicing.

Top Bottom