Kahuku and Helemano Trail Riders wanted

waianae_yz

Jul 21, 2002
Looking for riding friends to ride with. Ride weekly mostly at the Kahuku track, and surrounding areas. from Pupukea to Turtle bay.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
I wish I could join ya some time. Only problem is 4000 miles of land and sea to get across.

kxdirtgirl

Jun 4, 2003
Hey is that maui? My dad live on maui....got a bike to lend maybe we can hook up when I am out there visiting.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Seeing you post here waianae makes me miss home! McKinley High School, 1981 and 82, Stevenson Intermediate before that. Makiki, Ward Ave. and Kinau St. Damn! Ala Moana at night watching the bugs race between speed bumps. Missing the beach and the weather. Say Aloha to Hawaii for me.;)

ryanfoley

Sep 17, 2002
HEY THERE,

I USED TO LIVE OUT THERE AND WENT OUT TO KAHUKU ONE TIME. BUT IM MOVIN BACK OUT IN DECEMBER SO ILL BE DOWN TO RIDE ONCE I GET DOWN THERE!!!!!!! I ONLY GOT TO RIDE A LITTLE SINCE THE GUY I WAS RIDING WITH WAS FOULIN PLUGS LIKE CRAZY, BUT I HEARD THERES LIKE 100'S OF TRAIL RIDING MILES OUT THERE.

RYAN

1994WR250Chad

Mar 19, 2006
I live here on Oahu, and get to play in the 400 acre paradise we call Kahuku... So much to see, so much fun. Only 6$ per bike to enter, and play all day! trails, tracks for all ages/experience levels, and much much more. Races to watch almost weekly. Only problem now is this darn rain!!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…