KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
oooh boy, are you gonna suddenly have a bunch of new friends... just watch that one on the blue bike ;) an old guy...but quick! :nener:

Welcome to this crazy place we call MTR...great bunch - and you will always be able to find someone to ride with! You will see frequent posts about getting together for a ride so check back often.

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
There is a bunch of us with cottages east of Kalkaska that ride, mostly on weekends when we are up. A combination of big kids (adults) and little kids. We often ride on most weekends leaving from the Pickeral Lake Rustic state park off of Sunset Trail.

supajdogg

May 1, 2007
My buddy and I rode the northern loop of that trail today. That was an AWESOME ride! That is, up till my buddy wiped out on a root and smashed his hand up. He had to ride out with his had bleeding like a stuck pig about 15 miles. Luckily he just had to get stitches, nothing broken! Good thing I have my boy-scout wilderness survival merit badge!

Post up if you are going to ride and want some company.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"oooh boy, are you gonna suddenly have a bunch of new friends... just watch that one on the blue bike an old guy...but quick!"
I think Mike may be talking about me.............just haven't been called quick before.
Let me know when you want to ride. We ride every Wed, eve. some where.
Don

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Don Marsh said:
"oooh boy, are you gonna suddenly have a bunch of new friends... just watch that one on the blue bike an old guy...but quick!"
I think Mike may be talking about me.............just haven't been called quick before.
Maybe he meant quick wit... :)

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Ok which one has more power "THE KING" or the mayor............... :laugh:

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
:rotfl:

Don

...........depends what you are the "King" of.....

Few know the power(s) of Mayor Superman Van-Smack

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Yes, I forgot about that....... his super human van -trailer jumping powers. OK "THE MAYOR" has more power. Now where did I put that Kriptonite.
Don

Pondo

Aug 20, 2003
Kalakaska

supajdogg said:
Anybody on here ride around the Kalkaska area? I'm new here and looking for someone to ride with.

I am thinking about going up next weekend. My parents live on Skegomog L. and it's also Mother's Day. If I make it up are you available to ride Saturday?

Is your bike plated?

team2by4

Dec 26, 2005
Hello everyone. I thought I'd hijack this thread in order to introduce myself. My name is Kurt and I believe I have met a few of you guys at some of the d14 enduros. I ride the Sen B class.
I live in the Benzonia area so meeting for rides in the Kalkaska/Traverse area might be possible. I definitely would be interested in the Wednesday evening rides.

supajdogg

May 1, 2007
This weekend is likely a no-go being mother's day. I have to make it special for he wife or she won't take me to the Nascar race for fathers day.

No, the bike isn't plated. Maybe someday, but not for a while.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Guys, let me know if you can ride Wed. night and I will tell you where.
Don

Top Bottom