Kawasaki KDX 200 tuned videos etc

BroLy

Feb 3, 2003
Hi folks!

I've posted some photos of my brother's Kawa KDX 200 tuned here in 2003 I presume.
My website is finally online with full info about the tuning made in the Kawa, aswell in other bikes of ours.
There are onboard and outboard videos, comparative between our Honda CR 250 2002 and the Kawasaki KDX 200 etc.

I can't put the direct link here because of the Spamkiller, but search for RACINGSM on Google, the site is :: RacingSM :: The 2-Stroke Portuguese Racing Spirit

Hope you like it, and feel free to give some feedback in our GUESTBOOK aswell.

Cheers from Portugal.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
I tried searching every combination of that I could think of and did not find it. Can you post the link and just leave the .com off the end?

BroLy

Feb 3, 2003
Hey guys.

The website is that one jeba6208 said!

Actually is down due to bandwith limit exceeded, I'm having 20 Gb limit for month, and already at the middle of the month the limit is exceeded. :(

I have on the site, some videos of my brother's Kawasaki KDX 200 tuned against our Honda CR 250 2002' with silencer, rejeted, different air filter and another secondary transmission and both are very equivalent in terms of acceleration, and the KDX makes more top end speed!
Actually the Kawasaki has the same piston, almost 4 years ago, it's incredible since we have many other 2 stroke bikes and we change their pistons sooner but the KDX is a WAR ENGINE if you know what I mean!
Of course it has less horsepower at the moment.. :(

I'll contact the host company to resolve this thing.

Top Bottom