stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
I need to get some rear disc brake pads for a 2000 KX100. Where's the best place to order parts on-line for Kawasaki (I have no local dealer, so that's not an option)

Many thanks,
Bob

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
Kidx,

Appreciate the link. I found the part number there, but they don't have a 'purchase' option for those kinds of parts.

The part number for the rear brake pads is #43082-1205 Just need to find an on-line retailer to order them from.

Anbody with any other ideas on where to get factory Kawasaki parts?

Thanks,
Bob

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
GO HERE!!!

http://www.honda-kawasaki.com/

these guys have the cheapest parts online that i've found. all you have to do is supply the part number, they give you a quote. if you like it, give them ur credit card # and your parts are on your way. internet orders only and YOU have to suppy the part numbers.

use the "buy kawasaki" web site to get the exploded view of your bikes and the part numbers you need.

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
Hogwylde,

Check this out, The way the guys at http://www.honda-kawasaki.com/ do there stuff is NUTS!!! You gotta find the part on Kawasaki's website, then email them and ask for a price on it???

I emailed on Sunday afternoon. By Monday afternoon I still had not hear from them. So I called Bob's Cycle and found some parts along with a bunch of other stuff, ordered it up, and it got here this morning. This afternoon at about 5pm I get an email from the honda-kawsaki.com guys that says thanks for the request, here is the information you need.

Took them nearly 5 days to get back to me. It was so long that I was able to find, order, pay for , and then recieve the merchandise from Bob's before these other guys even got back to me.

Nice job :(

Good Job on Bob's Cycle's part though. :cool:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Stormer,
My closest Kawi dealer is Dreyer cycle in Indy. They NEVER have anything I need in stock. Stuff that I HAVE ordered from them takes 10 DAYS to come in and they have outrageous prices for there parts. They quoted me $355 for a new rear hub. Same part from the honda-kawasaki.com guys was $240.
OK, so I had to look up the parts and get the quote and then order them. For me, I'd rather save 33% or more and wait 10 days for it to be delivered to my DOOR than pay outrageous prices, STILL WAIT 10 DAYS, then have to drive 30 miles to pick them up.

If you got a good deal from Bobs Cycle....more power to you. I'd rather give money to support my local dealer, but since they have such poor service and never have things in stock........it's just as easy or better to order online.

By the way...there is an EXCELLENT off-road independant shop just down the block from Dreyers......STOUGHTONS CYCLE RANCH. These guys are friendly and helpful and have good prices. I frequent this place as much as I can and avoid the factory dealers like the plague!

fmfkx125372

Feb 1, 2001
Have you thought about aftermarket pads? EBC makes some good stuff and can find them pretty much at any online store. Hipersports has always treated me good...

Top Bottom