Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Any of you Kansas City riders planning on going to Chadwick anytime soon? I just got my bike fixed today from a 2 1/2 month layoff, and wouldn't mind going for a good trail ride. Any takers?

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I know of two of us that will be chomping at the bit-myself and BlueThunder. We both have gimp, busted feet. Scott in KC, Thunder 33, KDX220RM, Big Lou, KC Husky and others all ride together.

Chadwick would be a blast but I personally have to stay close to home as boy#3 is about 2-4 weeks from arriving-the wife is a little sketchy about me getting too far from home. November-December will work great for down there though.

I'm trying to put together a White Rock ride also so we'll be sure to let you know

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I'm going down there this Friday if anyones interested in riding.

kawiman

Jan 25, 2001
Your mailbox is full, won't let me sent private message. I can't make it Friday, and I have to work Saturday. I will most likley go there on Sunday if you can make it.

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Yeah, I can hold off until Sunday if you want to go then. Check your PM box.

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I couldn't tell you for sure. But I haven't seen ayone get fined or stopped or heard about anyone getting the two. Are you coming down Sunday?

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I will be there Saturday around noon. I am meeting some guys from Illinois. If you see a #5 KDX feel free to say hi. I noticed you are from the Ozark area. Is there really not anywhere else to ride around there. The terrain would be perfect.

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
There's nothing close really comparable to Chadwick. There is some riding down in Arkansas that is similar, but I can't help you out on where in Arkansas it is. And another place North of KC, but I've got a brain freeze and can't remember the name. It'll come to me here in a minute:think I haven't been down there this year, but I've heard they are trying to get some of the camp sites upgraded.

ScottZX7RR

Sep 11, 1999
I spent last week at Chadwick. It was a blast. Park Ranger Voiles said that they are still working on the new campgrounds. A few of my buddies and I took a ride in the new camp grounds. Going to be pretty nice they are building the benches and fire rings, but everything else is done. Water and power are rang to all the new sites. We normally stay at Camp Ridge as we like the quietness and free cost. But last week stay at Cobb Ridge since some of the members we went with had RVs.

The trails were perfect. They had some good rain before we got there and the trails were great shape. Most of the ones we went on hadn't had anyone on them for days. The singletrack off of 104 was awesome and I found a great deal more new trails cut nere there.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom