Kirby N.

Apr 5, 2007
Got insurance and a plate today. Now I can rip up the street and the neighbors can't call the cops on me! I just got to get the brake line figured out now.

Kirby N.

Apr 5, 2007
The FWW works great. Made the bike much easier to ride. The power is more tack-able and it doesn't hit as hard. Has much more low end torque, it really chugs along on the bottom alot better.

Kirby N.

Apr 5, 2007
I got a 2002 KX250 line off **** for $4.99. I am going to try that. I hope it works well, if it does I will use another guide on the top tripple clamp mount and mount the headlight solid there too- that is how it is on the stock KLX400.

I rode it to work on Thursday. It was fun. You wouldn't belive the looks I got!

My wife is in Peru for a week, so I am changing brake pads, brake fluid and I painting the frame. I painted a few coats last night. It turned out really good. May need more coats though.

Kirby N.

Apr 5, 2007
I used the 10 oz. It really tamed it down, but sometimes I wish I would have went with a 12. I rode one with a 12 and it was kind of a dog, so I didn't go that route. Now, I am pretty sure that bike was just a dog.I think a 12 would be a good setup.

Kirby N.

Apr 5, 2007
I got the Brake line. It works well. Mounts right up. It does have a hole worn in, so I am trying to get a refund and I will order a new one on Tuesday. Anybody know if a 125 clutch and throttle cable will fit?

Top Bottom