ricky racer

Apr 1, 2005
I can't believe it. I went to the local Kawasaki dealer (Fraisers) in Mishawaka IN. today with a friend of mine who was going to order a new headlight housing (front number plate assy.) for his 2004 KDX 200 and was floored by the price!! They don't sell just the plastic which is all he needs, they only have the complete assembly for nearly $100!! :coocoo: We looked for an aftermarket one and found the same thing only for $60!! Dosen't anyone sell just the plastic? If he didn't mind the color, he could get a orange or gray KTM one for $22. Any suggestions?

muddertrucker

Aug 24, 2006
An incident similar to this happened to me one time. I wanted to order the gears in the odometer and the dealer told me they did not come seperate, it came with the whole housing and bearing. Of course it was a load of bull.

The part number for the part you are looking for is 23005-5044-290. I found it on the kawasaki web site. Any time i need to order parts I look them up on the site first and then call in with part numbers I need.

Green Hornet

Apr 2, 2005
ExeterXCSP said:
ronayers.com has the housing 23005-5004-290 listed for just under $80.
THEY DO SELL JUST THE PLASTIC!!!!!
Your dealer is a POS. They know the Plastic is sold seperate. Go to Ron Ayers. I bought my Plastic last year from them.

Top Bottom