jpmanguy

Jun 29, 2008
where can i get supermoto wheels for a kdx? im gonna take my street legal kdx200 and put supermoto wheels on it and lower it and also get the eric gorr big bore kit and have the carb modded. i already have a fmf gold series pipe on it.

the wheels are stock right now and both have dings and it has a wobble when going down the road. doesn't bother me too much but it does get annoying.

HRDROKN

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2010
Try mototraction.com..... might have to use your stock hubs. Wonder if the klx front is compatible? I think that the kdx rear hub is almost the same as kx, just smaller bearing ID.

If you get it figured out, be sure to post up some specs.

EDIT: I just looked at both hubs (03'KDX vs 99'KX) and they look to be the same. So I would then think that an aftermarket rear hub for the 99'-03'KX would fit a KDX.

:cool:

Last edited:

Joburble

Bring back the CR500
~SPONSOR~
Jul 20, 2009
jpmanguy said:
where can i get supermoto wheels for a kdx? im gonna take my street legal kdx200 and put supermoto wheels on it and lower it and also get the eric gorr big bore kit and have the carb modded. i already have a fmf gold series pipe on it.

the wheels are stock right now and both have dings and it has a wobble when going down the road. doesn't bother me too much but it does get annoying.

Or you could buy a road bike. Honestly as a supermoto I think a kdx would be a joke, espesially after you have stuffed it by mucking about with the suspension. The kdx is almost completly unsuitable. I would think seriously before spending money to change a great trail bike into a poor supermoto.

Top Bottom