BekahD81

Sep 1, 2003
I just bought a 2000 KDX 220 with 200 decals on the swingarm. The guy I bought it from was a big cheater :| and wanted to run with the 200's and amazing as it sounds, that was enough to fool most people. I know it's not a big deal, but I want some 220 decals to replace the 200's. I can't find them anywhere and my dealer claims he can't get them from Kawasaki. If anyone out there knows where I can find some I would be greatful :worship: I can be reached at LittleBitOLunacy@yahoo.com or BekahD81@aol.com. I don't check this forum out very often, so I'd rather have a reply through email. Thanks for reading!!

Bekah

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You can definitely order OEM decals from an authorized Kawasaki dealer.

Make sure you check prices before ordering. OEM is VERY expensive. The two radiator shroud decals, plus the front number plate decal retail at $155 for the package.

Personally, I would just remove the swingarm decal and be done with it. Curious... the 2000 radiator shroud decals don't display the CCs?

Either way, if you really want replacement KDX decals, check with companies like N-Style or FactoryEffex replacement kits.

Top Bottom