BONE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 24, 1999
Whats up,
Been off line for a while, wow things have changed.

gearing up for another spodefest, how many KDXER's planning on going, love to have a KDX class on the mx track :D

Cant wait to see everybody again,

P.S. missed out on poster if anybody has an extra there not wanting I would take it off there hands.

Later,
BONE

------------------
BONE
96 KDX 200

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Hey BONE welcome back man. You bet I will be at Spodefest. And I am pretty sure Canadian Dave will be there. Dhoward said he was gonna be there. Timr will be there. I am sure there are others I just cant remember the names.

I agree with you on the KDX only race. I know Okie wont mind. Heck we are th biggest site and one of the biggest forums on DirtRider.net. This year we need to get a group photo of all the KDX's at the fest and we can make our own poster LOL ..

If any of you other KDX'ers are thinking about going but are not real sure. I can tell you it was the most fun I had all year. Great place Great people and just lots of fun.

See ya there.

------------------
Mikeb
1998 KDX200  
http://www.justkdx.dirtrider.net

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'm hoping I'll be able to make the SF this year, but will have to wait until it's closer before I'd know for sure.

I could say that a KDX only MX would not benefit me as I'm no mx'er but a KDX only HS would be a nice touch :)

------------------
Jeff-
'84 Can-Am ASE 250 (brutally fast rat bike)
'93 Kawasaki KDX200 (big bore kit, A-Loop suspension, FMF pipe)

carnage

Mar 16, 2001
Hopeing to make it there with my son. New to the list so I'd like to meet as many fellow KDXers as possible. An all KDX MX race sounds like a lot of fun, count me in if I can get down there.

------------------
'00 KDX 220
'99 VFR 800
'00 XR 70 - Jr's

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Sorry Dan I've got last place all wrapped up LOL.

I've got time booked off work and plan on going. Not sure if I'll drive down or fly and beg a bike while I'm there. Jeff Fredette will also be coming and will be putting on an enduro riding clinic :) and setting up a HS course. That alone is worth the trip.

Come on there must be more KDXers out there going?

David

BONE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 24, 1999
Glad to see Canadian Dave is going , missed you last year.

Thinking about sending my cylinder to fredette for porting (try to keep up with woodsrider an offroader ;) )

If any one is thinking of going to spodefest,you should really try to make it even if its just for one day.

Meeting all you other moto nuts from all over the U.S. ( and Canada) makes me fill normal.

Later,
BONE

------------------
BONE
96 KDX 200

RazBarlow

Jan 24, 2001
Will be there on probably the oldest KDX attending, it is an 83'. I have just restored it and she is ready to rumble ! See you guys there, I am in for last place also. What are we going to do ? If we are all competing for last place there will still be a winner of the last places . HHMM , if you have decided to not make a choice you have still made a choice . SEE You all there, if there is anymore Iowans attending let me know maybe we can make a caravan.

------------------

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I will be there on my 99' 200.

The KDX Group picture would be great!!

btw - I owned last place last year on the off-road MX. You all will have to fight me for it again this year.

------------------
'99 KDX200 (mine)
'01 TT-R125L (Wendy's)

agitt73

~SPONSOR~
May 11, 2000
if ive got the $$$$ this i will try to make it :cool:

------------------
2000 kdx200 2000ktm 50sxpro jr
1983it250
alexis il

BONE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 24, 1999
Hey RazBarlow,
My buddy ChadK01 took his 84 KDX and had a blast, after we recieved a new throttle body from Fredette (thanks again Jeff)

Everyone should try to attend spodefest, Go to DRN Forum Main and click on Spodefest 2001 for more info.

Its held at Casey Ill. (Lincoln Trail) GP course, Mx track, all the woods you want(buy the way Jeff Fredette will lay out your course) I think I still have bruises.
Oh did I mention they groom the MX track every day COOL!! :D

Meeting everybody was great, Its nice to put a face and personality to a name.

Later,
BONE
P.S. Hey MikeB
who was TimRs buddy
on the KLX300 (iron man)
I cant remember his name.

------------------
BONE
96 KDX 200

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Bone,

That was Lemming (Tim Nagy) and he sold the KLX 300 and now rides a Gas Gas EC 200. He also got a new Gas Gas Trials bike. We're both going again for sure. See you there.

------------------
Tim Roberts
99 KDX 200
http://sera.dirtrider.net

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
I plan on going. I just hope and pray nothing comes up to stop me! (death of me or my bike) :)

------------------

Top Bottom