KDXBADASS

Dec 14, 2014
Merced, Ca
I'm loosing the airbox lid on my 200. Anyone know who sells a kit for that. I read on here that FRP and A-Loop does. Cant find one anywhere on their sites. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
You can buy a cheap cooking pan made of aluminum and use metal shears to cut out something that can span the frame gap and let you bolt the CDI to it. But without a complete lid with snorkel, if you splash thru water then it can splash up there and get sucked into your engine thru the filter. That muddy water will cause the cylinder, piston, and rings to wear down, as well as the bearings.

KDXBADASS

Dec 14, 2014
Merced, Ca
You can buy a cheap cooking pan made of aluminum and use metal shears to cut out something that can span the frame gap and let you bolt the CDI to it. But without a complete lid with snorkel, if you splash thru water then it can splash up there and get sucked into your engine thru the filter. That muddy water will cause the cylinder, piston, and rings to wear down, as well as the bearings.
Yea if it ever rains where I live and I do some crossings with water could be too much Drama....... Think I'll scratch the lid removal idea. Thanks for the reply

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom