drk98

Mar 30, 2002
If you want to go fast around trees get the KDX. If you want to go really fast through trees get the KX and modify it. If you want to go really fast and fly high get the KX. If you want to feel like a bag of chips after a round on the MX track get the KDX.:thumb:

For more informidable information do a DRN search on this topic.

Legend220

Dec 17, 2003
The KX bikes are designed as a platform for racing and require to be ridden mostly in the high RPM range.

The KDX bikes are designed as a platform for trail and riding and can be ridded by most beginners not wanting to ride in the high RPM range. Not meant for racing.

That being said, I got my KDX because it is a 2 Stoke; like some of my friends racing bikes, but yet still a fun easy to ride trail bike.

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
The KDX bikes are designed as a platform for trail and riding and can be ridded by most beginners not wanting to ride in the high RPM range. Not meant for racing.

i rid and race mine, most of the time in the high rpm range

libskater

Sep 26, 2003
kx's are designed for motocross and produce more horsepower at mid to high rpms. kdx's are designed for trails and produce more torque at low to mid rpms. the kdx is better for riding in trails and it can be used for racing. the kx is better for racing but more of a hassle than the kdx on trails(in my opinion). the choice of mx or enduro is dependant on your style of riding. if you ride in the high revs and like to jump gor for a kx. if you ride in the low revs and like a smoother ride go for a kdx.

Top Bottom