spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by Canadian Dave
I'd expect to see a change in 2003 or 04
I think a change is coming in the next couple of model years, I think the real question is will it remain a two-stroke or not.

KID KDX

May 15, 2001
Thats a very good point spanky! I hadnt thought of that! If they made it a two stroke still, it would probably have to be redesigned again in a few more years. HMMMM!

kipmax

Aug 29, 2001
Here in Japan the big four are no longer offering any two strokes other than MX and Roadrace competition models. The street legal "SR", "CRM", "RMX" and "DT" have all been cut from production. They are all scrambling to build the best four stroke.

Yamaha has done well with their WR250F. I rode one several weeks ago and was very impressed. If they can only figure out a way to make it start...

"Serious" enduro riders over here are turning to European makes, KTM, Gas Gas, Husky, TM and Husaberg for their rides. With exception of the Yamaha, very little has come out of the domestic factories that will grab their attention.

As for the KDX... I suspect you will want to start taking pictures to show the grandkids right now. I don't think there will be any more.

:(

(edit) I hope I'm wrong.

Top Bottom