KDX or Yam ???Which one for me ?

RakO

Dec 26, 2000
Being in « not so good » shape for the time being I’m wondering about riding again.
I used to have some KDX’s before (1995) and now I want to come back on an “easy” bike .
What would be your advice the YAM 250 WR F or the KDX .
I have the opportunity tu buy a second hand 22O. (100%stock)
I know that this the place for KDX’s fanatics but your opinions would really be appreciated.
Thanks from Belgium
RakO

drk98

Mar 30, 2002
Even though you didn't state your stats(hiegth/weight) both bikes are really good beginner bikes and it's meerly a choice of which kind of power you like. The WR may help more if you a complete beginner but since you've rode a bike before either will do. The KDX has more of a hit(than the WR) and more top end power. Test ride a WR and see how many strokes you like. Or if you already know from your past expirence make the conclusion and act. Personally I would grab that KDX now depending on the price and condition. The KDX has way more mods to make it suit your riding.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Height plays a big part in this. Personally I would go for the KDX its an awesome bike. The WR is supposed to be a beast to start but an otherwise good bike. I was thinking about a WR to but what held me back is the size....that thing is HUGE!!! I fit on the KDX way better. I think it is a good idea to take a WR for a test ride if you can just so you know how it suits you. Then you'd have a better idea of how each bike would be better for you.

Top Bottom