Ede

Mar 31, 2000
Is there any company that sells Kawasaki KDX parts online worldwide?

I have a 94 KDX 200 SR and I need new Power Valves and other engine parts. I live in Thailand and it takes sometimes month to order parts through local dealers. If I can get the parts online it would make life much easier.

Thank you for your help.

------------------
Ede
KDX200SR (94)

stu182

~SPONSOR~
Dec 11, 1999
You can try www.buykawasaki.com for part numbers. As far as ordering i would say check some dirtbike magazines and find someone that sells OEM parts. I've had pretty good luck with Midwest Action Cycle's
Heres the international number 262-249-0600

Good luck.

Stu182
93kdx250

------------------

[This message has been edited by stu182 (edited 04-09-2001).]

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
Don't worry I live in Bend, OR and it takes a month to get parts from my Kawasaki dealer too!!! I've been waiting 2 1/2 weeks for a piston from white brothers, it seems that not to many people care about the KDX's as much as us.

------------------
Sage Wilkinson, KDX Link 1

Ede

Mar 31, 2000
Thank you for your help. BikeBandit look good. But one more problem: Does anybody know if the vales (and other cylinder-parts) from the American KDX 200 are the same as the parts from the KDX 200 SR sold in Japan and other parts of the world? I have only the manual for the American model and on buykawasaky.com the also show only this models. Any advise?

------------------
Ede
KDX200SR (94)

B

Jun 29, 2000
Yes, the pre 94 power valves are all the same in the SR as the normal model. I did mine about two months ago and what a difference. Most dealers in the UK won't touch the SR but Corby Kawasaki know the SR inside out. Sorry no links or phone numbers.

B

------------------
KDX200SR 89

Its not what you've got, its what you give.

Top Bottom