spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by yzeater
Can the KDX be really as good as people talk?
A well set up and well ridden KDX will show it's rear fender to many faster and more powerful bikes when the trail gets ugly and tight. Easy-to-use power and friendly, predictable handling will increase the average rider's speed far more than tons of power that is usually wasted in wheelspin and steering corrections.

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
Re KDX

I have been riding for a couple of years and bought a 00 KDX 200 last year and have been really impressed with it. From what I have heard, the bike is very reliable and easy to modify/upgrade. The bike has loads of power for woods riding. I'm 5' 10" and weigh about 155 lbs. My only complaint is that the seat height is a little tall for me. But other than that, the bike performs flawlessly.

00 KDX 200
PC pipe and silencer
AMA
GNCC

TGR

Apr 1, 2001
I've owned a KTM and still have a Husaberg FE501. I prefer my KDX 220 in most riding conditions. BTW, I'm 6', 190 lbs.

Tom

KDX MAN

Nov 23, 1999
I used to own an '89 KDX and now i own a '94 KDX 200. I just love them. Very easy and cheap to own as they do not chew though tires and chains and sprockets.
People are always bagging them saying that they are slow and are a trail bike, then they go out and buy a bike with more power than they can possibly handle!!!
I would like a KTM200 but until someone hands me an extra $4000 ill stick with the KDX.

Top Bottom