Keeping sweat out of your eyes???

I need some ideas of what you guys are doing to keep sweat from running into your goggles and in the eyes. Sweatbands, doo rags, bandanas, let me know what works for you. Thanks!!

Wolf

doooode
I'm not sure if I should let this out, but I use a thin female pad. Works great.
It provides enough adhesion to hold it in place (helmet) and does not interfere with goggles or vision.

Lemming

Looking for single women!
No Sweat III's and a Coolmax head wrap. My wife keeps her things locked up so that I can't use them:think Good thing, I have trouble with heels:scream:

I got a feeling this thread is going to get a lot dirtier:p

I have no problem with sweat getting in my eyes, I use Scott 89 goggles and they work really well

Scott's Bevo no sweat 3's , work much better than regular 89's. I know because i sweat like a pig

Ricky Johnson used to give me his goggles after wearing them one time and they always had the top of the foam (where it sits on your forhead) a little shredded. When I asked him why, he told me he puts a panty liner on the top of the goggles. It actually works quite well. I use them in my hockey helmet and sometimes when it is hot, on my bicycle helmet. My hubby uses them, too. Rick said many of the pros, in his day, where doing it!

Brenda

Boit

Sponsoring Member
Motochick, I can't visualize how that works. How do you "install" the liner so that you don't have a gap elsewhere in the goggles. This is a major problem for me as well since I perspire heavily. Everytime I land from a small jump, drops of sweat get on the inside of my goggles. Do you cut out a section of foam that matches the length of the liner and then fill in this gap with the liner? What?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
For those heavy days....there's Maxi's!

:eek:

There is no cutting or modifying involved. Stick the liner to the top part of the goggles. You can do this in front of a mirror so you get it in straight, but just put on your goggles and pull the part that touches your forhead away enough to install the liner. The sticky side will adhear to the foam that normaly would be touching your forhead. If you really sweat that bad, put one in your helmet, too. The guys I play hockey with make fun of me, but I am the only one who doesn't have sweat dripping into their eyes!

Brenda