Kenedy Meadows July-4th

Im' assumeing that there is a standing plan for July 4th weekend ride at KM, but since there hasnt been a post, I thought Id throw it up.

Apperently there is concern over when it will open or even if it will be open by early July.

I saw this on the D37 board - Kennedy Meadows -

So a close watch and contact with Cannal Meadows Ranger should be done.

At this time, who is planning on attending the best play ride of the year?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
I'm going. I'm hopeing ot have the YZ up and running again by then, but if not I'll just take the mini. I'll try to make it up there this week and get an update on KM

Well, I don't know, I thought I would go but Eddie informed me that if I don't have a bike I can't go on ride trips anymore........... :fft:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
I have 188 vacation hours so I'm gonna be there for the entire month of July.

CPT Jack

Subscriber
Count me in!

I still dont know if my family unit is in for this.

Scar, how bout you and the little scars?

last info i got was that trails were to open 2week in june and that troy and fish creek were open for camping memoral weekend.troy has a camp host in place to make sure you pay etc.etc,etc. not sure if they he checks on fish creek or not. should be a great year.i just hope they got thier trail maintance money this year as it was taken away last year and the trails went to **** one more year like that and they will be forced to close them.i will check on that when i get up thier.was going to make a big stink over it last year but took a bad fall and was in lots of pain and was immobile for the rest of the year.trying still to get back in shape.

scar tissue

Lifetime Sponsor
2strok4fun said:
I still dont know if my family unit is in for this.

Scar, how bout you and the little scars?

I don't know yet. Honestly, I don't think Lori is up for it. It looks like if I go, I'll either be by myself and ride or bring the kids and just camp, since I can't leave them in camp alone and I don't want to impose on anyone to kid watch for 1/2 day during their vacation. Either way I'll probrably only be there for 2 days.