gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Tenatively, Kiwi, TTRGuy and I will be riding at Kennedy Meadows next weekend (not this weekend).

Anyone interested in joining us? Come on you fellow Big Bear riders. If you liked Big Bear, you will LOVE Kennedy Meadows. :)

TTRGuy and I will be taking off after I get home from work on Friday about 5:00. Will post more details soon.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I would love to go, but have too many things on my plate right now.
I had the pleasure of riding there in 1985, on a brand new xr250. Loved every minute of it. I highly recommend to anyone who has never been there to experience Kennedy Meadows at least once in your lifetime.:)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I will also be going up this weekend, so those of you who may otherwise be intimidated by GSR's agressive riding style can come on a quiet, little, non-threatening ride with me. :scream:

I'll be going up on Friday night, but will camp in the parking lot of the bar as I hear several beers calling my name and would consider it rude to ignore them. Saturday, if able, I will be in Fish Creek campground, leaving Sunday afternoon.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
You like LOTS of horseraddish on your sammies don't you Kiwi? :p

Cool! Eric, do you know how to get there?

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
LOL, till my eyes start to water GSR! But seriously it sounds like you are becoming more one with the bike now.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Kiwi Bird
I will also be going up this weekend, so those of you who may otherwise be intimidated by GSR's agressive riding style can come on a quiet, little, non-threatening ride with me. :scream:

Kiwi. BAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oops, excuse me, I think I just had a senior moment.:confused:

Can't make it this weekend, but, maybe next.

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
We've been dying to go to KM. Gotta do it this summer. I have to "client-ride" (kinda like client-golf, only funner) on the 28th. Maybe the next one and I'll round up the Big Bear locals.

Kiwi's last KM ride report is making me nervous though:scream:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Thanks Kiwi. I am really feeling at home on the bike now! I think I'm back to the skill level I was on the RM if not better, although that's not saying much! :confused:

For those of you who can't make it this time around, no worries. TTRGuy and I will be going up there plenty of times this summer. I suspect Kiwi will as well, he has a tendancy to follow the smell of food. ;)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by GSR :
I suspect Kiwi will as well, he has a tendancy to follow the smell of food.

Hehehe - yeah a handful of free beers from Grumpy Bears doesn't hurt either :p

Eric - Email myself or GSR for directions. I'm fairly certain we will be getting into Fish Creek campground around 10:00 or so Friday night.

Top Bottom