RECENT POSTS

Kennedy Meadows ~ Roll Call

the Eel

Subscriber
I was hoping to get a sense as to whether people were shooting for the weekend before July 4th or the weekend after ? I need to get the vacation days in and want to pick the right days.

Rhona will be joining me unless she has to work, in which case I'll be solo. As of right now she'll be there.

For now, Im flex, waiting on the same info: Before or After

C'mon, where is everybody at?

The only place we should here crickets is at camp after everybody goes to bed, including "The Captain". ;)

Besides how rough is DRN style camping?

Attachments

the Eel

Subscriber
Well Chris - I guess you and I will see each other at Kennedy Meadows !

Its because I used here instead of hear............

just imagine....................

smoked salmon, spinach salad with blue cheese, pasta side, finished up with a Anchor porter around the fire............................

Now thats camping.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
I've tried camping there in a tent and last time I slept in my truck (the worst). I'm not going back there until I get a toy hauler with all the comforts of home (well, not quite all the comforts).

My rekluse equipped CRF would work nice on those kind of trails though - even with stock gearing. :nod:

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
I'm in for any other date than the week before or after the 4th. Sorry

the Eel

Subscriber
Alright - I couldn't really wait any longer so I took off the 5th and the 6th. So I'm in for the 4th and after, not before.

scar tissue

Lifetime Sponsor
I'm in for the weekend before only. The weeknd after I fly out of town. I'll probrably head up Friday AM and back on Sunday night. I ll be bringing the boys, so I ll be doing more camping than riding. :)

FYI, sorry for the slow responses, I had to disable my email notification from the site threads as it was jacking up our system.

the Eel said:
Alright - I couldn't really wait any longer so I took off the 5th and the 6th. So I'm in for the 4th and after, not before.
This is likely the route I will take as well, prolly heading up Thurs AM so the boys can take in some fireworks.

Ill see how this shakes out, but Eric it looks like you and Rhona can stay with us if you wish, or it may be a boys trip. Stay tuned.

the Eel

Subscriber
Chris - we'd love to stay with you and Kim if you have the space. Pencil us in if you do.

Or, if it's a boys trip, I'll likely make it a shorter stay and do a boy's trip as well.

My neighbor, Masterblaster, and I may come up after the 4th for a couple of days. Even if it's just for Erics cooking. :nod: :cool:

the Eel said:
Chris - we'd love to stay with you and Kim if you have the space. Pencil us in if you do.

Or, if it's a boys trip, I'll likely make it a shorter stay and do a boy's trip as well.
Zactly-
For me the determination if it is a boys trip or a fam camp is who shows, Kim has no interest in hanging in camp watching the boys while I/we go ride. I need to contact Bundy, Thumbs and crew. What about Natalie? if Nat and the captain go, Kim will prolly set sail. :debil:

Terry- would like to see ya up there, what about Elk?

the Eel

Subscriber
Sounds good.

89r - it's Chris', Eddie's, Natalie's, Kav's and Bundy's cooking that you're thinking of - mine is more along the line of what we call "enduro sandwiches" - pre-mades from the Stater Brothers in Mojave !!!!!!

( : Hope to see you there !!!

Last edited: