Jeepboy

Oct 25, 2000
Did anyone watch the Windham interview on tv last night? I didn't, but I was told that Windham said that he now is a bit gunshy after his crash that broke his leg. Does anyone know if this is true?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
I hope KW comes back strong, but i think he needs help with confidence. I am sure he is as fast as anyone on the track, but it looks like the events get too him. It saddend me that every ragged on him last season, despite the fact he came third to MC and RC indoors and second to RC outdoors...has anyone else done better this season...nope!

i wish i could send the kid some MoJo!

Honda26

Mar 17, 2002
At some of the supercrosses this year the announcers were saying K-dub was putting in faster lap times then rc, too bad he could never get good starts and stay on two wheels.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
I read somewhere that KW is faster than pastrana in practise and i am a real fan of his smooth riding style, i just wish he could get his head around the whole racing scenario. It really got me mad though that everyone slated him last year, but the only person that beat him was RC, and he was the only person that gave some back to RC....has anyone done this yet this season....no

get well and get good soon KW!

Starwest #9

Nov 7, 2001
I really like Kevin Windham and hope he gets well soon. I just hope that he doesn'y turn into a Reynard/Huffman becasue he can be faster than the rest of the field espesially in practice! ! ! Just my 2cents

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I watched the interview Tuesday night and he was definitely a little gunshy and had no intensity towards pushing himself. He talked like he was Larry Ward or Steve Lamson, i.e. the old veteran....................

Top Bottom