Kiamichi tomorrow, maybe?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Weather is now calling for no rain up north, and rain today and Saturday at Muenster. I may still hit the Kiamichi, if anyone else wants to go. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Eh, its a little far for a day trip for me. Weather.com says no rain until after 3pm tomorrow for Muenster, and it doesn't look like they got any rain today, so I'll probably just stick w/Muenster.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
Jim, i will be at muenster sunday have to work tomorrow. H ow about kiamooch next weekend???

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Might be able to do it next weekend, but I might have to lead a couple of newbs around Muenster instead. I'll post up. Good luck with your ignition problem, Jimbo. I cleaned my carb last night. I somehow lost the 0-ring to my Zip-Ty adjustable fuel screw. Don't know whether it went inside the carb or fell out; it's really tiny. Anyway, I'll replace that and ride it tonight; maybe I'll get lucky. I also found that the inlet for the crankcase breather tube, on the right side of the carb, which I had plugged off to re-route the breather externally, had come unplugged, so maybe that accounts for the lean stumble at constant throttle settings. If this doesn't get it, I'll have to take it in, because I'm stumped. Hope you get your problem solved.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
I'll be at Muenster Saturday with my 3 sons (the tune of the old TV show goes through my head...). We'll be in the usual place, through the 2nd gate, near the big pavillion if possible. Suburban, with a trailer, 3 XRs and 1 quad.

Jim, James & Gene: Benjamin and I had a great ride at Kiamichi. Whenever it's wet and rainy for too long down here, that's where I'll go!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Seldon, I really enjoyed the Kiamichi ride, too. It was epic. I was very proud of how well Benjamin rode that day; he was going pretty darn fast over some really serious rocks. I'll probably be at Muenster this weekend, too, with a few newbie friends and my daughter. I hope to get a fast ride in this time, though. Probably will see you out there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…