fastnature

Aug 20, 2002
I was wondering if anyone here knows where to buy bedding for my kids bedroom that has dirtbikes and dirkbike related stuff on it?
My kid really likes dirtbikes so I thought I would try to get him some for christmas.

Thanks if you can help

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Home Depot has wall paper border with dirt bikes on it.
I think it's 8" wide.

One of my co-workers painted his kid's room Yamaha blue and drew a big Yamaha tuning fork logo on the wall. :yeehaw:

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
That's a tough one, I couldn't find anything with dirtbikes. The closest I came was a harley set. You might be able to use a nascar set maybe something like a checkered flag. You can definitely get posters or banners from moose, fox, thor... they also sell kids PJs. If you're handy you may be able to make a lamp out of an old helmet (maybe a night light, small bulb don't want to start a fire). Be creative maybe decorate the room with some old equipment.
Good luck.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
wal-mart had some red material with black outlined dirtbikes on it. my mother-in-law made a curtain and a pillow out of it. wal-mart also has the yellow border with dirt bikes riding in the dunes.

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
My son has a dirt bike bedroom. Posters everywhere, models, you name it. We found dirt bike bed spread & pillow sham. The sheets that go to it look just like dirt. Yep! Dirt. I go in their all the time and think he has got stuff all over his bed and try to brush it off, It's just the sheets look just like dirt.

JC Penney's was where we got our stuff. Their totally cool.

muddy226

Sponsoring Member
Sep 14, 2003
There are usually some on e-bay, at least there are over here, last time I was on e-bay I put in a search for "motocross" and it came up childrens bed linens, eiderdowns etc and even curtains with various mx themes. There are also some mx distributors who sell them over here.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Can't help much with the go withs, but we made a slide photo of Spiderman and projected him on the wall when I was in architecture school. A bit of paint and voila ... Spiderman full side ... Is would not be a surprise, but any kid would love it. Let him pick out the photo. Whoo Hooo!

Top Bottom