shiftmx731

Oct 10, 2003
Hi I hurt my back pretty bad at the track last week..I think I will be needing the assistance of a kidney belt for future riding..does anyone recomend a good kidney belt..also anything else I can do for my lower back would be apreciated. thanks

jeremy

hotcarchick

Mod Ban
Aug 23, 2003
FOX makes a few kidney belts......haven't ever used one but I hear the're pretty good. Aren't kidney belts for preventing the back and gutt pain not fixing it though? Whatever, I guess no one acused me of knowing everything. LOL

shiftmx731

Oct 10, 2003
yeah kidney belts are for preventive..and once i heal up im definetly dont want to set it back off again..I also heard that fox makes some good ones..theyre so expensive though..i wonder if there are other aftermarket ones..like by moose or thor or something

mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
i screwed my back up pretty good a while ago in hockey and let me tell you ull want to wear a good kidney belt all day. if you have a good one it offers so much support and it just makes your back feel stronger, its also nice for the kidneys lol. i have a thor force kidney belt, it has an extra strip of ridgid plastic along the lower back and it seems to work nicely. I would recommend a good quality kidney belt for anyone, even if they dont have back problems.

steve lafon

Aug 30, 2000
Moose makes a good line of different belts modeled after the K S Belt considered by many to be the best and most comfortable.Look in the moose lineup for one that fits your needs.

Top Bottom