DRZETIM

May 23, 2000
I was finishing up my trip plans and getting final approval from the boss.......She has a horse show on this weekend as well. I am trying to find a babysitter for Friday and Saturday. My son is 2 1/2 and loves bikes, but he isn't really ready for this. I was wondering if others would have children this age for him to play with if I bring him? I am really bummed to think I'm not going to be able to come over. This is only a 5 hour drive for me and I've talked to several friends that have been to the facility for qualifiers and give it a big thumbs up. I am trying to convince my dad to break his XR250 out of mothballs and come with me. I guess I am looking for ideas. I will be in Colorado the last week of August riding, so I have no leverage with the boss. My in-laws will watch Nick on Saturday, but not during the week. My parents are the same way. I want to participate in the Team Harescrambles, the night ride and the MX school. I also planned on having the suspension revalved.
frown.gif

Hopefully I will figure this out soon. Tim

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Since my wife is going and i have a 4.5 year old terror that is double trouble with AJ's 4.7 year old little ones are not a problem. LOL since mama watchs them while we ride!

I couldn't go if the kids couldn't, he goes with us everywhere. I mite buy him a pw before we go have to see. Can't let Brenden get to much saddle time on him!!
smile.gif

wardy

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
We'll all be there...
Me...35
Lori...29?
Danny...16
Ricky...10 (11 by then)
Tommy...2.5

Lori and I take turns watching Tommy dismantle other people's bikes while the other one rides.

Hmm...maybe if I let Tommy take apart Lori's bike I'll get to ride more...

Either way, he and Tommy can tell lies to each other about who has the faster PowerWheels.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom