kinda a stupid question but im new to biking

insutama

Aug 25, 2007
I just bought my bike and stupid me filled up my jerry can with reg fuel 87 octain i belive rather than 95 octain, just wanst even thinking. so now if i put a bottle of octain boost in the jerry can will it be all good to use in my bike ?

hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
I just bought my bike and stupid me filled up my jerry can with reg fuel 87 octain i belive rather than 95 octain, just wanst even thinking. so now if i put a bottle of octain boost in the jerry can will it be all good to use in my bike? That isn't a stupid question. Keep them comin glad to help Its what gets me through the day. :ride:

insutama

Aug 25, 2007
i already mixed the oil with the gas so i cant use it in my truck. Oh well its only 10 liters ill just some how dispose of it

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
not if you mix it with a full tank.. If your tank holds 15 gallons of gas, it would be roughly 218:1 ratio.. I don't think that'd be much of an issue.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Do you know anybody with a 2-stroke weedeater or chainsaw? In a pinch (too lazy to drive to the station) I have put pre-mix in my lawnmower with no unpleasant side effects.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
FruDaddy said:
Do you know anybody with a 2-stroke weedeater or chainsaw? In a pinch (too lazy to drive to the station) I have put pre-mix in my lawnmower with no unpleasant side effects.

I used to do it all the time when I had a 2t. It will cause some excess carbon build-up if you do it all the time, but I wouldn't worry about it in a mower, or a truck for that matter.

Top Bottom