bad96z71

Feb 25, 2006
Hey guys i was wondering if a set of klx 300 forks would fit my 92 kdx. from what i can tell they will but wanna check to see what you all think wanna be sure the legs are the same size thanks

bad96z71

Feb 25, 2006
well mine need rebiult, my fork guard is busted and cant find any at all for it, i would switch to kx forks but i have a nice set of accel rims that match my frame and it just wont fit to easily

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
What year model klx are you planning on using? I maybe wrong but I am thinking most of them are inverted forks and if thats so you will need to change more than just the forks for them to work. (I think)

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
I don't know about using a KDX250 hub/wheel with KLX forks. Check www.buykawasaki.com or maybe some aftermarket sites to try to find out what will match up.

If you are going to get some used KLX forks, what makes you think they won't need to be rebuilt as well??

ridejunky

Dec 6, 2005
mideastrider said:
What year model klx are you planning on using? I maybe wrong but I am thinking most of them are inverted forks and if thats so you will need to change more than just the forks for them to work. (I think)
The KDX 250 has inverted forks.

bad96z71

Feb 25, 2006
well by looking at bike bandit the part number are all the same for the hub the axle is different is all that i can deal with. yea kdx 250 has inverted forks the klx fork are from a 99 model ,i wouldnt think they would really be a downgrade all i do is ride trails anywho. as far as needing rebiult the guy says there good if not ill get my money back thanks for the info guys

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom