BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
nobody ?!

janders1

Feb 16, 2004
Being that tall your knees are going to be in your chest. You need a taller bike. I have a ttr its a very cold starter, once its warmed up it runs just find.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
A friend of mine has a TTR125L and a DRZ125. We have a blast rubbing elbows on them. The TTR has better power, but the DRZ has better suspension. I wish the DRZ suspension was on the TTR. Either way they are both really fun play bikes.

JasonWho

Apr 10, 2002
I have been sitting on various beginner bikes in the last week, and at 6' 1", I think you would be waaaay too tall for a TT-R125L(LE), DR-Z125L or KLX125L. Sit toward the front of the seat with your feet on the pegs. Next, turn the bars all the way to the left or right real quick. Repeat until you decide not to get a 125 de to your height. :-)

Find a CRF230F to sit on. If you are looking for something mild to just have fun on, I think you should definitely check it out. I sat on one today, and was very impressed. I am trying to get my girlfriend started into riding dirt bikes and the Honda CRF230F or a used XR200R seem to be the best fit for her needs (Pure beginner and 5' 8").

Top Bottom