Chokey

Uhhh...
Oct 12, 2003
No. The KX125 is a case reed engine, the KMX is piston-ported reed induction (the intake is through the cylinder, not directly into the crankcase like the KX)...

kmxrider

May 21, 2006
ok, do you know about any other things to do for more power on a kmx 125?
I have fitted a effect exhaust, power filter, and a 115 dyse.

Cr_125

Feb 25, 2006
That was my first off road bike,and it gave me loads of trouble,(just dont do what i did,drive it through a river :coocoo: What the hell was i thinking)

Anyway there a good bike,it was very relible,tunig wise,take the reed out and there is a white spacer that in them,take that out that will give some more bhp.

The air box take the cover off the top and put some blots to hold down the filter.

I cant remember what else i did but i have a web site all about tuning them ill find it and give it to you.

kmxrider

May 21, 2006
okay, I have already changed the filter with a so called green filter, and i have opened the box more so it gets enough cold air to the filter,
if you has this website i would be veeery happy;);)!!!

Cr_125

Feb 25, 2006
Just found it,its

www.kmx-125.de

Its a german site,so if you go to google.com and click on ''language tools'' on the right hand side,
Then go down the page a bit and you will see a place to type the web site in,do that and click ok.Then it will translate the thing into english.

Now go down the home page of the size and on the left hand side you will see ''technology'' Thats all about tuning and there is load of info on that side.

If you need any help or have any questions about the kmx just ask i pretty much know every thing there is to know about that bike. :cool:

Top Bottom