wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Does anyone know where one might purchase neoprene knee sleeves to be work under braces? I own a pair of Asterisk Cells, have been very happy with the product and exceptionally pleased with the company and service I've received. It's been a real pleasure to deal with them.

However, I lost one of the original fabric sleeves and am looking for a replacement. I'm sure I could purchase these from Asterisk, but a friend of mine used CTI-2's and they offer a similar solution only in neoprene. Seems like that might be more comfortable and durable, but when I contacted Innovation sports(company that sells CTI-2's) they want more than $70 for a pair including shipping. Seems alittle pricey to me.

Anyone know of an alternative? Also, I seem to remember seeing a product offered by some company that's basically compression shorts only offered in pants. This might work for me as well, if anyone knows the product I'm referring to..... Probably for less than $70 I'll bet.

Thanks.
David.

B

biglou

I saw an ad for some really long riding socks just for this purpose. Forgot the name, but they had a skull in the logo. "Head Sock" maybe. "Skull Sock"! that's it! See, I jarred that brain cell loose through the process of elimination! Skull Sock. They have skull caps and a few other things, and I saw these ultra-long socks they had. Hope this helps.

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Thanks, guys. Now that I know the Asterisk sleeves are different(thanks Dave!), I'll just give Asterisk a call. Problem solved!

But I may have to check out those long socks just for curiousity.

David.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Ward, FYI, in my opinion/experience, if you have long socks that go up to your thighs like that, it tends to pull the braces down your leg when the sock starts creeping down. I'm not saying that will not work good for you, just be aware that it could happen. Our new sleeves are really good, they have a band at the top that you fold back over the brace to prevent the above problem from happening.

Top Bottom