Knock another one off the list

Posting from OK...

On my way back to Chicagoland tomorrow, house-hunting adventure complete. 5 days to find and buy something! Didn't get the first choice, but did nail down our second at a nice little discount. Closing is October 17.

Now I can spend the next two weeks actually thinking about DW and making sure it's all together :)

Speaking of that; we'll get home from DW on or about the 7th, then load up and head BACK to OK 7 days later, will be burning-up the highway in October, 3400 miles of it lol.

Anyway, just wanted to post about my relief!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Did you hear that? That was a huge collective sigh of relief from all who have been there and done that. Have a beer, watch some football and take a nap today cause it the last you'll probably have for a while. ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Milk wants to know your new address so he can "warm" your house for you . . .

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Congratulations!!! I've relocated 3 times (different states) in the last 7 years and it's not easy!!! Finding the right house is more stressful than most people think.

Definitely reason to celebrate!!!!!!

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
:thumb: If we can help in any way, yell!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO ;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Dang, Okie, don't scare a person like that!  From the title of your thread, I was expecting the worst...

Glad the house hunting worked out as planned!  Ya know, those little trials bikes can be great FUN in just a small backyard... :confused:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
:thumb: How does Dorothy look in person?

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
:whiner: . But I cant wait to see it... it sounds incredible! Just remember to leave the light on for me.... :thumb:

zio

Mr. Atlas
I just returned the 24' moving van a few hours ago. Our old house is nearly all packed up. We close on it on Thursday. New house is scheduled to close on the 25th of Sept. That'll be hairy. Luckily, we're staying at my parent's house for now, & zia is cool with not moving in until after DW. How's that for a good dirt-wife? She's coming along nicely. ;)

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
I just closed on a house as well, an old NE style farmhouse, WITH 6 ACRES :aj:

Yes, I already started my track!